Enterprise Toronto is pleased to offer the Province of Ontario’s Summer Company Program to students that are residents of Toronto.
Please join us in a live Webinar where you will learn all about the program and how to fill out your online application to ensure your best chances at being accepted into the program.
** IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE APPLICANTS MUST BOTH LOGIN TO THE WEBEX MEETING LINK AND CALL THE CONFERENCE LINE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Go to https://toronto.webex.com/toronto/j.php?MTID=m59a11429e07017ec459c15f7036bd40e
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: SummerCompany17
- Click “Join”.
Conference Call details:
Dial 416-933-8665 Conference ID 5074534 (followed by #)
If You Are Accepted Into The Program You Must Attend:
- Four (4) group training sessions – 3 hours each session.
- Four (4) group mentoring sessions – 2 hours each session.
- Two (2) one-on-one sessions – 1 hour each session.
NOTE: All Training and Mentoring dates will be provided to those accepted into the program during the onboarding session.
- Returning to high school, college or university
- live in Toronto
- are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- are between 15-29 years old (if under 18: a parent needs to sign the application)
- are not already running a business
- are not working at another job or going to school for more than 12 hours a week during the program
- are returning to school after the program ends
Note: You cannot apply again, if you have received a Summer Company grant in the past.
For more information on the Program visit the Province of Ontario’s website:
Sponsored By:Back to all