Whether you’re looking to create beautiful brochures, presentations, magazine spreads or even books, Adobe InDesign is the leading tool used by Designers and Marketers to craft multi-page content. It allows you to take your ideas and present them in dynamic, engaging ways, and a great resource for anyone looking to take their content to the next level.
If you have a creative idea that you’re looking to bring to life, or interested in getting into the digital design industry, this workshop is a great place to start.
What You’ll Learn:
- Setup: Creating and styling master pages and templates.
- Presentation: Translating your brand into a beautiful visual.
- Using multiple layers: How to navigate the layer functionality.
- Content Design: How to style paragraphs and add character styles.
- Styling: Manipulating and styling icons, art and photos.
- Importing + Editing Content: Uploading files from Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
What You’ll Get:
- Your own custom presentation deck
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch
In order to attend this workshop, you must RSVP on BrainStation’s website in the link below: https://brainstation.io/workshop/adobe-indesign/torontoBack to all