Find it. Land it. Love it. Communitech Tech Jam is a one-night hiring and networking event that connects tech companies with qualified tech and non-tech talent.
Not your typical job fair. Come to Tech Jam and expect the unexpected. There's no stuffy suits or awkward clipboard-lead conversations, just matchmaking between kick-ass companies and job seekers.
Make an impression. In addition to the main-hall mingling, select companies will have the opportunity to take the stage and pitch why their company is a great place to work. We’ll ask if you're interested upon registration.
It goes a little something like this …
- 3:00 PM: Company registration & set up
- 5:30 PM: Company pitches begin
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM: Main hall open
What is included in your booth registration?
- 10 by 10 space
- Power at your booth
- Wireless Internet throughout the venue
- Choice of table type (4′ table or high top table)
- Access to company lounge before event begins
- 4 Staff passes (non-transferable). Additional passes can be purchased when completing your registration
- For our sponsors only!
- If you are interested in a double booth email Andrea Gilbrook for sponsorship information.
Complimentary parking is available onsite at the Bingemans Conference Centre.
Special thank you to our sponsors:
Thanks to our partners:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lauren Chonko.
We don’t know why you’d want to cancel, however, if you do, please do so by February 12, 2018, at midnight to receive a full refund. No refunds will be granted after this date.
We have an awesome community. And we like to show it off.
Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at Communitech events for use on Communitech web, print and social properties. We won’t sell your photo, but we may share it with media and/or partner organizations. By attending this and any Communitech event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed, and to your image or likeness being used at Communitech’s discretion.