Great Leaders Are Great Coaches: Coaching Leadership skills are the key to engaging the best in your team and achieving outstanding results.
Join us on April 20th to learn how to design, implement and benefit from this agile and powerful leadership style from Kurtis McBride, CEO, and Bryan Peters, Director of Product Innovation at Miovision.
Founders, CEOs, Senior Leaders this is one meetup not to miss! Most companies organize their people around function. With a Coaching Leadership style, people are organized around the business.
Kurtis and Bryan will be sharing the secrets of how they made the transition from the traditional managerial hierarchy structure to a Coach Leader model, including:
- How they overcame potential barriers to success
- Processes that support coaching at every level of their organization
- Best practices for ongoing training and development
- Developing a Culture Of Lifelong Learning and more!
This isn’t a typical “networking” event – in fact, we’re taking the “work” out of “network”. We’ll be delivering a night packed with:
- Valuable and authentic connecting with industry leaders
- Lessons from an outstanding CEO and Director of Product Innovation
- Micro-workshop for hands-on experience that you can apply in your business immediately
- Discussion and debrief to ensure that you have everything you need to start developing a coaching practice in your business
- Fireside chat with the speakers and workshop-leader
- Even more connections with founders, CEO’s, and leaders who are passionate about putting culture first!
We have a special surprise for you – our newest partners, Fuel Foods have a delicious menu planned for us so come hungry! As always, beverages (Beau’s Beer, Wine) and snacks provided by Mindful Snacks will be served.
So buy your $15 ticket (in the meetup ticket link on this page!) and join us for an amazing night of learning, sharing, connecting, drinking and eating. All proceeds will be donated to Ladies Learning Code‘s youth programs, helping woman and kids learn the language of the future.
Don’t miss out! Buy your ticket today, and please share this growing group with your friends.
Looking forward to seeing you on April 20th!
Alexis (@alexismaedean) & Marlina (@MarlinaKZ)Back to all