Join us April 19th for a Fireside Chat with Michelle Slater, Head of Business Marketing at Twitter Canada. Twitter’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
Michelle will share insights on life as a modern marketer, an inside view of working at Twitter plus provide a snapshot of what’s happening now and in the future at one of the world’s most influential platforms.
Topics of Discussion:
- Embracing the world of data driven insights
- How to stay on top of the rapid pace of change
- What it’s like to work in tech, women in STEM, and how she switched from banking to tech
- What’s happening at Twitter
- Examples of creativity and innovation in Canada What You’ll Get: -An intimate discussion with one of Canada’s top marketing professionals
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note-taking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments!
In order to attend this event, you must RSVP on BrainStation’s website in the link below: https://brainstation.io/event/-201722414534Back to all