Looking to learn if Food Starter is right for you? Want to see what the facility is like, what programming is available and how Food Starter can help you build your business?
Join one of our weekly information sessions! Every information session will include:
- A tour of our Incubator and Accelerator Production areas
- Details on the Food Commercialization Program
- More information about our ‘Building your Food Business’ seminars and Membership Program
- An opportunity to network with other food entrepreneurs
Dates: Every Friday
Location: 76 Densley Avenue, Toronto
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Before attending the tour, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!
NOTE: As Food Starter is a food manufacturing facility we must ask all visitors to comply with these important food safety guidelines:
- Dress Code: pants and closed toe shoes required to tour our food production area.
- Personal items such as phones, bags and notebooks are not permitted in the plant. If you are concerned about leaving your valuables in our meeting room you can bring a combination lock and leave them in one of our day lockers.
- Our tour starts promptly at 11:30 am with a walk through the production facility. Late comers will not be admitted to the production facility if they arrive after the food safety guidelines have been presented by the tour guide.
Please note, due to space constraints the number of participants is limited. Please bring only people registered for a ticket.Back to all