We’ve all been there: You’re browsing for your next pair of shoes or household item, maybe even add it to your cart, and then you go to your favourite news site and there it is, an ad of the item you almost bought.
Meet Search Engine Marketing (SEM), one of the most effective digital marketing strategies for driving sales and building brand awareness in a hyper-targeted way.
In this full-day workshop, you’ll learn what goes on behind the scenes using the Google AdWords platform, and then develop the skills around creating, managing and optimizing your campaigns.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic SEM principles
- Learn how to navigate Google AdWords to create SEM campaigns.
- Keyword Research + Competitive Analysis
- Build campaigns using strategic industry tactics.
- Define Your Target Audience
- Determine who you are trying to reach and attract.
- Campaign Budgets
- Setup and determine what makes sense for your KPIs.
- Display Ads
- Uploading creative, and the key factors that make for a great ad.
- Optimization Checklist + Management Template
- Arm yourself with key tools to ensure campaign success.
What You’ll Get:
- An in-depth understanding of how to build campaigns in
- Google AdWords
- Practice using main functions and features, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch
**In order to attend this workshop, you must RSVP on BrainStation’s website in the link below: https://brainstation.io/workshop/google-adwords/torontoBack to all