Please note: This is a two-day workshop that runs from 10 am – 4 pm on August 12th and 13th.
What will I learn?
- Web animation principles
- SVG anatomy: shape elements, paths, viewBox, defs, use
- Tools and SVG Optimization
- Hot tips for organizing SVG files for production
- SVG line animation
- CSS Animation concepts
- GreenSock Animation Library
- Tweening with TimelineLite/TimelineMax
- Easing / Bezier Curves
What will I build?
Each learner will be provided with custom SVG assets that they will use in each of the 2 projects we build together over the course of two days.
- Project 1: Loading Icon using SVG line animation
- Project 2: Animated 404 page using GSAP
What will I need to bring?
- Text editor of your choice
- A CodePen account
- SVG editing software: Adobe Illustrator, Sketch or Inkscape
What are the prerequisites?
This workshop is facilitated by Nat Cooper, Creative Director at Ladies Learning Code.
Lunch will be provided on both days! Please contact us if you have any dietary restrictions.
Refunds for HackerYou workshops will only be given if we are notified 7 days prior to the event.Back to all