Are you a doctor, nurse, nutritionist, therapist, administrator or a researcher with health focused startup idea or small business? Are you a developer, designer, engineer interested in the healthcare field?
Hacking Health (HH) Cafes: where ideas and people mingle.
This month's guest speaker(s) and presentation(s) include:
- Mary Pat Hinton is the founder of Emmetros, a technology company that is dedicated to making it easier for people with cognitive impairments to live independently and with dignity. Mary Pat is also an advisor with the Ontario Brain Institute, an active volunteer with the Alzheimer Society of Waterloo-Wellington's Working Carer's Program, and the Memory Boosters Social Club.
Here is how the night is going to go:
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking and light snacks
- 7:00 – 7:05 pm: Opening remarks
- 7:05 – 8:00 pm: Guest Speaker Presentations
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Wrap-up and Networking
Hope to see you there!
The Hacking Health Waterloo TeamBack to all