..and we’re back for our Spring 2017 meetup! There has been lots of action in the IOT world over the winter and this is the place to meet up and discuss, learn, and create…
We get a great mix of engineers, entrepreneurs, designers, and hobbyists coming out, so come join us for beers, ideas, and great discussion.
7:45 Opening Remarks – Robert Platek
8:00 Open Mic (3 mins to pitch your idea)
8:35 Networking into the night
We’re currently looking for
1) IOT startups to demo their projects
2) Presentations relevant to the IOT industry
Please email me at [masked] if you’re interested.
We’ll be doing our Open Mic since it’s popular. Anybody who wants to pitch to the crowd has 3 minutes to talk about their project or startup and take a few questions.
Stuff we talk about:
1) IOT industries and applications
2) Wireless transmission technologies (zigbee, ip, bluetooth le)
3) Open Source Hardware (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc)
4) Hardware/Software connectivity techniques and software
5) Sensor technologyBack to all