Learn Seminar Series – The Art of Prospecting
Date: Thursday, March 23
Time: 9 – 11 a.m.
Address: 1310 Kerrisdale Blvd., Suite 200, Newmarket
Speaker: Cristina Italia
The Art of Prospecting is a seminar that will expose you to how personal selling has been redefined in the modern era with a focus on creating customer value as a means of driving sales.
The seminar will showcase the knowledge bases required for trust-based relationship selling and the manner in which customers are found, qualified and prioritized. Lastly, the seminar will discuss the components necessary to effective and efficient prospect management for sales success.
1) Define personal selling and understand its unique characteristics as a marketing communication tool.
2) Explain trust and its importance to selling in today’s business context with a focus on customer value.
3) Identify knowledge bases that contribute to building trust and relationships.
4) Understand the role and importance of prospecting and identify and assess major sources of prospects.
5) Describe the criteria used for qualifying prospects in each stage of the prospecting process.
6) Discuss the important components of a strategic prospecting plan and the prospect information required to drive sales.Back to all