Are you thinking of starting a business but are not sure how or where to start?
It can certainly be an exciting prospect, but making your startup successful requires a lot of hard work and careful research. To begin your business process, please join us for our information session where we walk you through the basic, business start-up considerations.
We discuss things like:
- Legal entity structures (sole proprietorship vs. partnership vs. corporation), advantages and disadvantages
- Where to go to register and how much it costs
- Sources of financing
- Business Number (BN), HST and other tax related issues considerations
- Researching permits and licenses; and more
This session runs one to two times weekly and is limited to four attendees only per session. Small groups allow you to ask your own questions directly to our business consultant.
We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for your interest in starting or growing your business. We want to be able to give you and other businesses continuous support through the development and growth of your business. In order to provide businesses with this support, we need to collect data about your business, progress and growth.
- Of course, if you need some additional help or advice before that follow-up, you are always welcome to contact us directly!
- If you have a simple, one-off question, please email or call our office, and we’d be happy to help you find what you’re looking for!