All day small business conference for entrepreneurs 0 to 3 years in business. Mindset, sales, marketing.
This year's theme is BOLD ACTION 2017.
This year's conference features the best minds in mindset, sales, and marketing to help you build your business and experience phenomenal success.
- Learn millionaire mindset, tools, and strategies from the keynote speaker
- Gain insight from the featured speakers who are at the top of their game in what they do
- Have one-on-one time with the carefully selected vendors to provide you with exceptional startup business solutions
- Experience phenomenal business success
The 2015 conference attendees all said that the conference energy and quality of people kept them excited and engaged all day. This year is the 2nd conference and it will not disappoint.
- You'll love this year's program structure which will give you intentional time with the featured speakers, vendors, and fellow attendees
- Your like-minded people are here. You will leave informed, excited, and with new tools, friends, colleagues, and even clients
This is a phenomenal way to finish off 2017 and prepare for a prosperous 2018.
Who is this Conference for:
- Entrepreneurs 0 to 3 in years in business who need a jumpstart in mindset, sales, and marketing strategies that work in this economic era
- Network marketers who need marketing and connection tools and strategies that bring in profit
- Speakers, coaches, and other consultants who need visibility and branding tools
More details including the program to follow shortly.
All day pass, NO MEALS. Restaurant on-site. Purchase includes a free template by startup business coach, Julia Katsivo, to help you make money in 30 days and find more clients in less time by mapping out your client's buying journey.
Before using this template my marketing was all over the place and I attracted people who couldn't pay and didn't do the work. You can read more on this in my article by clicking this link. I'm glad those days are gone and I now work with high-value clients who go on to start and grow the businesses of their dreams.Back to all