Shecosystem presents Potluck & Perspectives: Real Talk with Everyday Entrepreneurs – a new monthly series where we share space, share food, and share ideas.
There’s a ton of expertise in our community. Shecosystem is made up of dreamers and doers, healers and teachers, techies and creatives, coaches and writers and…a thriving ecosystem of wise women.
Rather than a Lunch & Learn (one expert feeding us food and information) we’re hosting a monthly Potluck & Perspectives(share your food, share your information).
This event is free for Shecosystem members and their guests and $10 for non-members.
November's Topic is Branding + Your Online Identity
Featured members TBA!
As an Entrepreneur YOU are your business. Knowing and understanding your brand is key to growth and a successful business.
- How do you keep your brand relevant and fresh amongst a sea of new businesses and entrepreneurs?
- What was your process for creating your brand?
- Do you have challenges staying true to you when new flashy brands emerge?
- Also when it comes to online presence how do you differentiate between yourself and your brand? Is this important to you?
Come share your knowledge and insight, and hear from some of the wise women in our community who have successfully built brands and helped others show up online.
- 6:00-6:30 pm: Food and networking – bring a dish to share!
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Each of the featured entrepreneurs will share their story followed by an open conversation and Q&A facilitated by Shecoystem's founder, Emily Rose Antflick
- 7:30-8:00 pm: Grab seconds and continue networking or discussing the topic!