This webinar will help you understand the various interpretations. We will discuss concepts for creating a culture of quality and management excellence with your company.
Why should you Attend:
Every organization has stakeholders. Your customers demand safe and effective medical devices. The regulators expect you to follow the regulations for your markets with resulting product quality and compliance. And your business can’t survive without efficient and effective processes to manage scarce resources. This webinar can help you balance and meet all of those expectations.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- FDA and NB expectations for Quality Systems
- Lessons Learned from 483s and Warning Letters
- How Culture can Impact Quality and Compliance Risk
- Management Commitment and Responsibility
- Maturity Modeling
- Key Capabilities
Who Will Benefit:
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Quality and Compliance Specialists
- Internal Auditors and Managers
- Training Specialists
- CAPA Specialists
Susanne Manz MBA, MBB, RAC, CQA is an accomplished leader in the medical device industry with emphasis on quality, compliance, and six sigma. She has an extensive background in quality and compliance for medical devices from new product development, to operations, to post-market activities.
Event Cost & Details:
One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,