RIC Centre’s Startup Boot Camp is an intensive program that connects early stage entrepreneurs with professional service providers to teach foundational legal, IP and financial basics that will provide a strong start to their business.
We are proud to offer our clients free access to professional service providers during bi-monthly bootcamp workshops to help provide basics of starting a tech-based business. Our professional service providers will also offer a follow-on opportunity for RIC Centre’s entrepreneurs to meet one-on-one for a more detailed discussion.
We’ve forged strong partnerships with top tier organizations (such as Bereskin & Parr LLP, Pallett Valo LLP and BDO LLP) in Peel Region committed to helping entrepreneurs and fostering innovation. Professional representatives from these organizations meet with our clients to understand their business and offer strategic advice catered to each client’s business needs and requirements.
If you're interested in getting a head start for your new startup, come out to RIC Centre's Startup Boot Camp! Details below:
Date: Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Venue: Xerox Research Centre of Canada (Pake Auditorium)
Address: 2660 Speakman Drive, Mississauga, ON L5K 2L1
Learn more here.
Advisors contact email@example.com for free ticket!
- 8:30 am – 8:45 am Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am Startup Pitches (1 min pitch – 10 companies)
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am RIC Centre Overview by Pam Banks and Volunteer Advisor Presentation
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am Legal Boot Camp (30 min) + Q&A (15 min) hosted by Pallett Valo LLP
- 10:05 am – 10:50 am IP Boot Camp (30 min) + Q&A (15 min) hosted by Bereskin & Parr LLP
- 10:55 am – 11:40 am Financial Literacy Boot Camp (30 min) + Q&A (15 min) hosted by BDO LLP
- 11:40 am – 12:00 pm Closing Remarks and Networking
1. Andréa Brinston, Lawyer, Pallett Valo LLP
2. Stephen Beney, Partner, Bereskin & Parr
3. Kevin Shipley, Lawyer and Patent Agent, Bereskin & Parr
4. Maria da Silva, Senior Manager, BDO
5. Richard Burdeniuk, Senior Manager, BDO
For more information about our speakers, please click here.
Back to all