Startup Toronto presents Small Group Mentoring:
Business Canvas Workshop
Creating a lean business canvas is critical for startups to ensure focus. The one page lean business canvas distills your business plan down to a one page document making it easier to share, communicate and focus on the most valuable work.
In this session led by The Startup Coach and small business mentor Craig Major you will learn how to use the business canvas, a one page document and action plan.
During these 2 hour sessions the small group is led through introductions and the business canvas in about 15 – 20 minutes and then attendees work on their canvas in groups of 2 – 3 with a mentor to help and present what they have drafted to the class at the end.
Agenda (timings are approximate)
- 6:00 – 6:05: Introductions
- 6:05 – 6:20: Business Canvas model walk-through
- 6:20 – 7:45: Working / mentoring attendees through drafting their business canvas
- 7:45 – 8:00: presentations of business canvas to class
- A walk through of the Lean Business Canvas followed by each participant filling out their canvas and developing an action plan to validate your idea.
This is a board room session with very limited spaceBack to all