Managing a shadow payroll can be complex and in some cases, if it’s not managed correctly it can become costly to an employer. This topic will ease the compliance burden along with providing a better perspective of a shadow payroll.
Why should you Attend:
- You will be able to define shadow payroll
- You will be able to discuss how to implement a U.S. shadow payroll for international employees
- You will be able to describe the pay components associated with an expatriate compensation plan
- You will be able to identify the most commonly used U.S. shadow payroll terminology.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What Is a Shadow Payroll
- The Importance of a Shadow Payroll
- Implementing a U.S. Shadow Payroll for International Employees
- Various Types of Assignments: Short, Long and Permanent
- Host Country or Home Country Payroll Responsibilities
- Pay Components Associated With an Expatriate Compensation Plan
- Expatriates Payroll Reporting and Taxation Requirements
- Most Commonly Used U.S. Shadow Payroll Terminology
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefit Professionals
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, international and Canadian payroll.
The TrainHR webinar is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR