The presentation covers these specific topics which will enhance leaders and managers style:
- How consistent are you in your actions and decision-making processes?
- What level of credibility do you hold in the context of your role?
- How well do you use effective communication to build confidence and reassurance within your team?
- People are attracted to leaders who “walk the talk”-are you that type of leader or manager?
Why should you Attend:
- Learn the difference between what a manager does and what a leader does. One is tactical the other is tactical and strategic. One does things right and the other does the right thing for the organization. Leaders are both managers and leaders-global leadership is complex and takes a full range of skills to be effective.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Can you say that you are a manager or leader that:
- Leads by example
- Recognizes individual differences
- Matches people to jobs
- Tailors rewards to individuals and link rewards directly to performance or goal
- Checks for fairness and equity among performers
- Practices open communication
- Allows for individual differences but recognize performance and achievement
- Attends the webinar to learn the difference.
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Managers
- Hiring Managers
Valerie Pelan has been consulting and providing Executive coaching for over 10 years.
She provides her corporate clients with a strategic and global perspective that combines her business experience working in Fortune 100 companies and her experience as an entrepreneur. As President of Integrated Focus, she provides leadership coaching to leaders and high potentials: her areas of expertise are executive presence, career transitioning and leading change.
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: [email protected]Back to all