As one of the most trusted names in the industry, Industrial SkyWorks offers cutting edge drone-based inspection solutions. Industrial Skyworks’ new Blue VU software will relieve inspectors, engineers and technicians from sifting through thousands of images while providing safe visual access to hard to reach locations, such as the roofs of buildings, flare stacks, and storage tanks.
Drone inspection solutions provided by Industrial Skyworks have enabled numerous businesses to review their drone data and perform inspections from their desktops. These solutions allow users to carry out drone inspections safely and identify problems early, without spending a lot of time or money.
Some of the key capabilities of the new Blue VU software from Industrial Skyworks include:
- Fast and intelligent organizing and sorting of thousands of UAV images
- Intelligent recommendation systems for searching UAV images with the best view to support efficient inspection activities
- Supports synchronized, multimodal exploration of UAV images using 3D point clouds, 3D building models, and 2D maps
- Efficient tracking and controlling of the inspection workflows
- Creates a customized database for structuring, recording, and digitizing anomalies (such as rust, hot spots, cracks, etc.) directly from the UAV images within the software
- Automatic generation of building inspection reports with inspection statistics and visual and vectorised inspection results
- Can export the inspection results into GIS and CAD formats
The Industrial Skyworks team includes highly qualified data science and GIS experts, accomplished pilots, world-class UAV operators, and experienced business leaders, delivering a client-centred focus to all their projects.
Highlighting the benefits of the company’s just launched inspection software, Industrial Skyworks’ CEO Michael Cohen explained: “With Blue VU, we’re able to offer our clients a complete solution, from drone technology to desktop data, that uniquely powers remote inspections, thereby lowering costs while increasing safety outcomes. Finally, remote building, and oil and gas inspections are possible.”
To find out more about Industrial Skyworks’ drone based inspection solutions, please visit http://industrialskyworks.com/drone-inspections-services/
About Industrial Skyworks:
Industrial Skyworks (ISW) is a commercial, Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) and data management solutions company with offices in Houston, Toronto and Trinidad. Founded in 2012 by pilots with backgrounds and expertise in aircraft safety systems, risk management and aeronautical sciences, ISW inspects buildings, and oil and gas infrastructure using small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). They are the first company ever to receive FAA approval for night-time commercial drone operations and flew the first ever FAA-sanctioned night flight in the U.S., in the Fall of 2016.
ventureLAB is where talented entrepreneurs bring their innovations to market and is a partner in StartUp HERE Toronto.