This course is designed to provide you with an enlightening overview of the DISC behavioral assessment that measures individuals’ natural, hard-wired behavioral style.
This course is designed to provide you with an enlightening overview of the DISC behavioral assessment that measures individuals’ natural, hard-wired behavioral style. This style remains quite stable over our adult lifetime. As such, the hard-wired DISC style provides the most accurate starting point for self-awareness, individual development, and guided success attainment.
If an assessment tool does not measure it, the starting point for development is obviously misguided.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
As an individual identifies their DISC results, they are empowered with very practical and specific information to guide behavioral modification.
The DISC model has four main behavioral styles, also known as DISC profile types or DISC styles:
- D-style (Dominance)
- I-style (Influence)
- S-style (Steadiness)
- C-style (Correctness)
All of us are a combination of all four DISC profile types and it’s important to understand the different types for communication success.
- DISC behavioral assessment: what it is and is not
- DISC map and its 2 primary spectrums for understanding human behavior
- 4 main DISC profile types and their attributes, behavior under pressure, behavior in fear, and DISC communication styles
- OAR method to identify the styles in others
- Quick and easy-to-spot identifying behaviors
- Practical guidelines for modifying your hard-wired behaviors to formulate effective communication strategies and attain success in communication and professional relationships
Your success in life – both professional and personal – is determined in large part by how well you interact with others. Your ability to effectively relate, communicate, influence and motivate others is a crucial skill in creating successful relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues, subordinates, managers, friends and family members.
You have probably noticed it is very easy to get along with certain people. You almost instantly and effortlessly understand the other person. Unfortunately, with most people communication takes more effort. It does not flow easily. You cannot quite understand where the other person is coming from, what they really want, and what their intentions are.
In this course, you’ll learn a system for understanding human behaviors that is simple to learn and simple to use. You’ll learn how you are and how others perceive you. You’ll also be able to pick up specific features from others so that you can better understand them. And, most productively, you’ll learn about DISC communication styles and how to adjust your style to achieve your goals.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Leaders of companies, departments, and work groups
- Training and development professionals
- Executive coaches
- Leadership and communication practitioners
- Human resources professionals – all levels
- Team leaders and project leaders
- Change management professionals
- Anyone who wants to improve their communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a background in accounting and finance, she helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges. By using an encompassing business approach, she helps to strengthen the infrastructure of organizations from the inside out, specifically through leadership development, operations, training, employee engagement, and career coaching.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494