In this session we discuss Financials and Operations. By understanding the accounting and financial basics and developing these operational strategies, you can create effective and efficient systems for running your business.
Key concepts covered:
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
- Customer service flow and process
- HR Rules and Regulations
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking, however please note that our lot is currently under construction.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com
Back to all