Topic : Beyond Handbooks, Benefits, and Photo IDs: The Role of HR and Management in New Employee On-boarding
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
By 45 days after a new employee begins their job, 20% quit! By 7 months, 50% have quit. Forty six percent of new hires fail within 18 months, and only 19% achieve success. The exodus of these new hires costs the employer approximately 20% of each employee's salary. Considering the percentage of employees who never engage with….
Areas Covered in the Session :
- To describe new-hire web-based on-boarding portals.
- To identify HR, the supervisor, and the Buddy's roles in welcoming and training the new employee from pre-1st day through the first year of employment.
- To discuss the new employee's role in her or his orientation.
- To differentiate between the orientation to the organization and the orientation to the department.
- To assess, design, and develop, implement, and evaluate your organization and department's NEO strategy.
Speaker Profile :
Susan is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. She has worked as a registered nurse (RN) in a variety of nursing specialties. She has also been the director of healthcare quality improvement, director of education and development, and held other healthcare leadership roles. One of Dr. Strauss's areas of expertise is with bullying and harassment in healthcare- working as an expert witness for lawsuits, training, and conducting investigations.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 302-830-3132Back to all