A full-day bootcamp in Product Management with Quadri Oshibotu, Product Manager at Connected Labs!
You’re full of ideas, but how do you know which are worth working on? In the first half of the workshop, you’ll learn how to use the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) philosophy to test and validate your ideas. Hear about how to get your product to market with the least amount of work and the highest amount of impact. Take your idea and get moving in the right direction quickly and efficiently.
In the second portion of the workshop you’ll learn how to identify the right metrics and KPIs to guide your product to continued success. Products are constantly evolving even after launching. Being able to measure your product’s progress is critical to improving it.
What you will learn
During this 1-day session, you will:
- Explain the purpose and process of building a MVP
- Identify various ways to build and learn from a MVP
- Evolve a MVP to reach product/market fit
- Determine if product/market fit has been achieved for a product
- Define success for a product using the language of product metrics
- Select the right metrics and KPIs to track for a given product
- Use the right tools to measure your metrics
About your instructor: Quadri Oshibotu, Product Manager at Connected Labs
As a Product Manager Quadri helped create hit apps at Tiny Hearts, which was acquired by Shopify. He now works at Connected Lab building great digital products for the world's most ambitious brands. He reads, writes and teaches martial arts in his spare time.
What you need to bring
Please bring a laptop to the session.Back to all