Topic : Corona Virus, COVID-19: Practical Guidance for Employers and HR to Manage Through the New Normal
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Employers are facing unexpected and demanding challenges as they navigate the health precautions and governmental measures related to COVID-19. We heard you and partnered with one of our premier HR experts to give you the best practices and guidance on how to deal with ongoing, new, and unprecedented changes.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- CDC and WHO guidance for businesses and employers
- Use of specific leaves of absences: statutory sick leave obligations and FMLA
- Disability topics including reasonable accommodation and interactive process
- Wage and hour implications: work-from-home considerations, timekeeping, meal and rest periods, allowable pay deductions from exempt pay
- OSHA standards and the General Duty Clause
- HIPAA and medical privacy: what to do when your employees come to work sick; specific questions of your employee's health care provider
- Layoffs, plant closings, and furloughs – including unemployment considerations
Speaker Profile :
Melveen Stevenson is keynote speak er at Ijona Skills and she is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a background in accounting and finance, she helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges. By using an encompassing business approach, she helps to strengthen the infrastructure of organizations from the inside out, specifically through leadership development, operations, training, employee engagement, and career coaching.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+1 302-830-3132Back to all