Digifest is a three-day design and tech festival as well as a startup event, organized annually by the Digital Media and Gaming Incubator at George Brown College. Thought leaders, entrepreneurs, students and creatives from all industries come together for three days to share compelling digital content and discuss the future of design & technology.
From April 25-27, we will explore the theme Creative Growth. With the emergence of the digital economy, often referred to as the “fourth industrial revolution”, creativity leads as our new renewable resource for growth. Join us as we bring together leaders to share their creative stories!
Join us for key events over the three days including:
Digifest 2019 is your chance to …
- Hear from some of the leading thought leaders in the digital innovation and creative sector.
- Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
- Interact with peer and build your network
It’s a conference and showcase for creative professionals, students and entrepreneurs.
This year’s topics will include:
- Future of transportation and mobility
- Tech and Social Good
- Digtial Innovation and Jewellery
- Branding and Cannabis
- Future of Education
- Tools in Teaching and Learning
- VR Experiences
Here is a general overview of the conference schedule”
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 9:00am – 12:00 pm General Sessions
- 12:00pm – 1:00 pm Break
- 1:00pm – 5:00 pm General Sessions
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm IT’S A START Pitch Competition
Friday, April 26, 2019
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Educators Forum: Talks/Workshops/Demos
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Break
- 1:30pm – 4:00 pm Educators Forum: Talks/Workshops/Demos
- 4:00 – 5:30 pm Guided Tours to Artscape Launchpad, Cisco, Autodesk, Goethe Institute
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm Book Launch of The Full Stack Web App Playbook by Tom Barker + Reception
All sessions will be held at Corus Quay in the main atrium (25 Dockside Drive).
All Access Pass:
- April 25+26, 2019: All Sessions included
One Day Pass Only:
- April 25: Conference Day 1inclduing IT’S A START Pith Competition OR
- April 26: Conference Day 2 featuring Educators Forum
April 27: Family Day – various workshops available
For more information, check out our website: https://torontodigifest.ca/Back to all