Driving Dreams is a six-part workshop series that brings together key industry experts in IoT, Hardware and Product Development to help tech entrepreneurs who are beginning their commercialization journey.
The fifth installment on Sept 19 will cover the most pressing topics surrounding design for excellence when it comes to smart products.
You'll have the chance to connect with our speakers who will cover topics like:
- Understanding the regulations for hardware products (signal, radiation, etc.)
- Software trends like sensor software and open source
- How to design for testing, manufacturability and production
We'll have a morning technical workshop with Analog Devices, and afternoon keynote presentation followed by an interactive panel discussion with local industry experts.
- 8:30am – 1:00pm//
- Technical Workshop presented by Analog Devices
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm//
- “Problem Solving with the Pros” – informal networking opportunity to connect directly with vendors or industry experts
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm//
- Keynote Presentation (more details coming up)
- 2:15pm – 3:15pm//
- Panel Discussion (more details coming up)
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm//
- Session close, networking
See you at #DrivingDreams19!
For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all