Everest: Customer Segmentation
The second session of Everest will include beachhead identification, market sizing, persona and scenario design. Founders will learn about live persona development and how to structure customer segmentation workshops. This session uses Peer-to-Peer methodologies bases on Aulet’s work at MIT’s Sloan School of Management.
Dates offered (please select the ticket option with the date of your desired session):
- Tues, July 10, 2018, 1-5pm
- Tues, September 4, 2018, 1-5pm (To Be Confirmed)
- Tues, November 13, 2018, 1-5pm (To Be Confirmed)
Duration: 4-5 hours. Doors open at 12:30pm and the session begins at 1:00pm.
Who should attend?
- Only available to Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) clients. Please contact your RIC contact for more information.
- The Everest program consists of advanced working sessions where entrepreneurs have the chance to test their assumptions and hypotheses while working through problems within their startups.
- These startups not only have a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction.
- Please note that to benefit from the peer-to-peer nature of these sessions, all attendees are expected to engage and remain for the full session.
In order to take advantage of Everest, we require participants to give a deposit of $100. This deposit is fully refundable ONLY for clients of Regional Innovation Centres, AND upon completion of the post-session survey within 5 days of the last session. Given the intimate nature of Everest, and because the success of each session relies on the attendance of ventures, we use the deposit to ensure that ventures will attend when they sign up. If you are no longer able to attend the session, we require 48 hour notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit.
One ticket per venture. You may bring up to one other team member from your venture to the session.Back to all