Join us on this hands-on Facebook and Instagram Ads Workshop to Grow Your Business and learn how to maximize every dollar in your ad spend.
This Facebook and Instagram Ads training will help you to effectively gain more exposure, promote your products or services online and generate more leads/sales.
This workshop is for:
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, or self-employed professionals
- Employees of companies in Marketing roles or holding Marketing responsibilities
- Social Media and Community Managers
You will learn:
- How to set-up your Facebook Ads campaign: Objectives, Audience Placements, Budget, Bidding
- How to understand and manage the Facebook Ads Platform
- How to choose the best Facebook Advertising Objective for your Business and Marketing Goals
- How to research, build and target the right audience
- How to efficiently structure your campaigns
- How to create eye-catching Facebook ads creative that connects with your audience
- How to implement A/B testing with your ads to get better results on your current and future campaigns
- How to set-up the Facebook Pixel to track
- How to understand your campaign performance and optimize your Ads
You will need:
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop
- Have Admin/Editor access to an existing Facebook business page
- Free Wi-Fi access will be provided
- A pre-workshop survey to understand your experience, challenges and tailor the workshop accordingly
- Ad Terms Cheat Sheet
- Audience Building Work Sheet
- Ad Objectives Work Sheet
Bring your business cards as there will be an opportunity for networking at the end of the workshop.
You will be added into our Facebook Group where we'll continue sharing tips, tricks, news and more so we can continue learning and growing together. You'll be able to ask questions and interact with other business owners.
José Ignacio Ureña
Entrepreneurial by nature, hungry to drive growth to companies and teams. José puts his mind and heart into developing content strategies and creative assets that connect with people and drive results. He has experience leading and managing content marketing, social media and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects from briefing to execution. One of his greatest passions is to share with teams and businesses what he learns on a daily basis and by so to provide guidance for better online presences.
For more information, feel free to ask any questions at email@example.com
Follow on Facebook and Instagram:
Is there parking available on site?
We have free parking spots available in the rear of the Eureka Hub building.Back to all