The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) and Toronto Finance International (TFI) are delighted to co-present the 6th annual 2020 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON20) taking place online!
The theme for FFCON20 is RISE, reflecting the joint efforts of the two associations, NCFA and TFI, to build on the success and sustainability of Canada’s fintech and financial sector while forging global partnerships and opportunities. With finance and fintech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON20 draws national and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across fintech sectors such as digital banking, decentralized finance, AI, capital markets, lending, wealth management, regtech, payments, digital assets-currencies and blockchain. We invite you to join us at the intersection of fintech innovation, capital and financial services.
At its core, FFCON20: RISE is an immersive educational experience designed to:
- Remove roadblocks, increase adoption and bring markets to life
- Open and inclusive forum for industry and all key stakeholders
- Showcase innovation and feature up-and-coming rockstars
- Foster partnerships between Fintechs, investors & financial institutions
- Provide investment channels and networking opportunities
- Connect experts and emerging talent to markets
Tickets available at: https://fintechandfunding.com/tickets/Back to all