To fuel business growth and success, the most critical aspect of all is funding – raising money is a major milestone, for any startup.
The 2019 First Look Angel Investor Meeting connects high-potential startups to investment sources and strategic partners.
Presented by RIC Centre, Angel One and City of Brampton, this signature event provides entrepreneurs with the opportunity to pitch to experienced investors, connect with strategic partners and network with the local innovation community.
Companies were selected from Haltech, Innovate Niagara, Innovation Factory, Innovation Guelph, and RIC Centre.
Please note that you must be an accredited investor to participate in this event. To see if you qualify, click here for more information.
Complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks and appetizers will be served.
- 7:00PM Investor Registration and Networking
- 7:35PM Mayor Patrick Brown, City of Brampton – Welcome remarks
- 7:45PM Shirley Speakman, Cycle Capital, and Chair RIC Centre
- 7:50PM – 8:20PM Company Pitches
- 8:20PM – 10:00PM Networking & Exhibit Hall
Parking: Underground parking available at the Rose Theatre