Are you challenged to keep up with the daily routines in your business, knowing you need to do more to focus on growth, but uncertain what to do?
The Growth Accelerator for Small Business program is a four-week business growth accelerator focused on helping existing businesses tackle their growth challenges sponsored by TD Bank and facilitated by Enterprise Toronto
Training sessions will leverage GrowthWheel – a hands-on, action-oriented program designed to help entrepreneurs at all stages overcome their barriers to growth. The sessions will focus on the Growthweel framework and decision activities with the end result of creating a strategic action plan for growth.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of enrollement
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have Toronto business address
- Must commit to four weeks of training
- Must have a cash flow positive business (minimum 3 years in business – financial statements to be submitted)
- Must operate and be registered business in Ontario (proof of business registration to be submitted)
Attendees will participate in this hands-on workshop introducing the GrowthWheel toolkit and will get a sense of how empowering it can be to work with a certified advisor.
- Complete Growthwheel toolkit (including: Binder with 100 Decision Sheet Exercises, 360 assessment tools and worksheets done in class and including access to Growthwheel online) Value over $150
- Ongoing Access to Small Business Advisors
- Access to Startup Here Toronto's Mentor program
- Access to TD small business banking expert
EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM OCT 9TH – OCT 30TH 10AM-NOON
*Extra sessions will be scheduled with Enterprise Toronto Small Business advisor to discuss individual growth plans.Back to all