Are you a doctor, nurse, nutritionist, therapist, administrator or a researcher with health tech startup idea or small business? Are you a developer, designer, engineer interested in the healthcare field?
Hacking Health (HH) Cafes: where ideas and people mingle.
Led by the panel moderator, Josephine McMurray, this month's “So you are starting a health tech business?” panel includes:
- Chris Farrell, Manager of the Waterloo Region Small Business Centre
- Tania Del Matto, Director of GreenHouse
- Adrien Côté, Science Lead & Business Advisor of Velocity
- Kelly McGregor, Manager, Rev & Fierce Founders – Communitech
- Ig Kolenko, Director, Centre for Smart Manufacturing, Conestoga
- Cameron Wind, Programs/Client Experience Manager, Accelerator Centre
- Laura Allan, Executive Director, Schlegel Centre for Entrepreneurship
Here is how the night is going to go:
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking and light snacks
- 7:00 – 7:05 pm: Opening remarks
- 7:05 – 8:00 pm: Panel Discussion & Questions
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Wrap-up and Networking
Hope to see you there!
The Hacking Health Waterloo TeamBack to all