This program focuses on new managers at any level and demonstrates the essential elements every manager in every industry must learn to execute effectively to get the results management requires. The strategies of planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching are the power tools for every manager. Mastering them sets you on the road to success. Avoiding the common mistakes of the less experience gives you more time for more productive work with your team.
This webinar will help you:
- Get results by bringing out the best in people
- Apply management approaches with proven effectiveness
- Avoid classic mistakes new managers make
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many managers begin their tenure with no previous managerial experience or training. One day you’re a highly competent person and the next day you’re in charge of at least one other person and at a loss. To make things worse, you’re often told to continue all your previous work while you “manage” your team. Unfortunately, this “tradition” is alive and well and the poor results have been documented for decades.
You can choose to break the pattern. You can learn the basic skills of great management and use them to build a high performing team. Whatever your official title or the size of your team is, some basic facts apply because we are all dealing with human nature.
You can hone your management skills and apply practical solutions to get the robust results your management requires. These are basic survival – and “thrival” – skills in today’s global marketplace and “do-more-with-less” business culture.
- Understand your challenges and strengths as new managers
- Develop a plan to reach your goals and build a high performing team
- Use delegation to develop people’s capabilities to perform
- Use motivation to develop people’s desires to perform
- Coach individuals effectively to develop new capabilities, maintain good levels of performance, and engage proactively
- Provide meaningful feedback and performance evaluation for continuous improvement
Individuals will be able to:
- Work productively with their teams
- Accomplish goals effectively and efficiently
- Resolve issues quickly
- Use mission-driven planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching to build a high performing team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Newer managers at every level
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Departmental Managers
- Development Manager
- Training Manager
- Services Manager
- Operations Manager
- Demand Generation Manager
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Fax: +1-888-909-1882Back to all