Learn Tools from International Trade Professionals to Grow Your Company in Canada & Abroad
Trade is more critical than ever to the success of Canadian businesses and the country. For too long, businesses have under-leveraged the opportunities provided by the country’s global network of trade agreements – only five percent of export-viable Canadian companies are actually trading globally.
Join the City of Toronto and World Trade Centre Toronto for Trade 101, an education program introducing new and emerging companies to the opportunities associated with international trade while building resource connections to support trade growth. Learn how to overcome the hurdles of international trade development, as our experts share best practices and key requirements to take your business global.
Reasons you should attend:
- ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE – Learn about the opportunities and challenges of international trade
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS – Meet instructors with on-the-ground experience in international trade development
- GROW YOUR BUSINESS – Material designed to build your understanding of export fundamentals, market research and entry strategies
Perfect if you are:
- A small business owner or senior manager
- Open to exporting
- Interested in diversifying your export markets
- In a rapid growth phase
- Offering a product/service with a strong competitive advantage
For more information, contact email@example.com.
About World Trade Centre Toronto
The World Trade Centre Toronto (WTC-T) is the trade services arm of the Toronto Region Board of Trade. WTC-T creates unparalleled global access for the Toronto region’s business community, providing targeted international trade advisory services and expertise through comprehensive research, trade education, strategy building workshops, outbound and inbound trade missions and valuable connections to experts and networks. wtctoronto.com | firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all