FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ITALY's CREATIVITY, CULTURE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The Embassy of Italy in Ottawa, Consulate General of Italy in Toronto, Italian Trade Agency (ICE), Istituto Italiano di Cultura, Italian National Tourist Board (ENIT), and the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario (ICCO) have invited Italy's leading academic and industry leaders to Canada in order to share their vision for the future of Italy with their inspirational success stories.
The project aims to forge meaningful connections and to encourage business relationships between Italian commercial partners and local companies and investors.
The conference features talks and networking opportunities based on impactful entrepreneurial stories. Seven remarkable guests of various industries, ranging from science to culture, design and the environment, will have an opportunity to talk to Toronto's vibrant community about the realization of their dreams, artistic visions and enterprises.
- MICHELE DE LUCCHI – Architect, AMDL Circle
- OSCAR FARINETTI – Founder, EATALY
- ANGELO GAJA – President, GAJA Winery
- RICCARDO ILLY – Chief Executive, Polo del Gusto Srl
- ANTONIO MELONI – President, CSNA
- ROSANNA PURCHIA – Superintendent, San Carlo Theatre
- OLIVIERO TOSCANI – Photographer, Oliviero Toscani Studio
SCHEDULE OF THE EVENT
- 8:00 – 9:00 REGISTRATION & WELCOME BREAKFAST
- 9:00 – 13:00 KEYNOTE SPEECHES
- 13:00 – 14:00 LIGHT LUNCH
- 14:00 – 16:00 CONVERSATION WITH MEGAN WILLIAMS CBC's Rome correspondent
#ITACADAYBack to all