At the MedEdge 2.0 Summit, you will learn from companies who have been successful selling into other provinces, and what tips and tricks you need to know to be successful during the panel.
Huda Idrees, Founder and CEO of Dot Health
Topic: The Liberating of Personal Data and How It Impacts Healthcare
Huda Idrees is the Founder and CEO of Dot Health, a real-time personal health data platform. With a background in engineering from the University of Toronto and a prolific career at some of Toronto’s best known startups including Wattpad, Wave, and Wealthsimple, her latest venture is transforming the way people access and control their own health information for good. Huda’s work has been featured in The Globe and Mail, Metro News, CNBC, and Metro Morning. She has been recognized amongst the Top 5 CEOs in Toronto Life and as a Top 25 Women of Influence in 2017. Huda serves on the Business Innovation and Development committee at Sinai Health System and on the Canadian Federal Economic Strategy Table for Health and Biosciences.
In addition to the keynote, learn from the panel who have been successful selling into other provinces, and what tips and tricks you need to know to be successful.
Learn and connect with representatives from technology accelerators, OCHIS innovation broker, Bloom Burton venture capital funder, BMZ clinical validation expert, HTF specialist, IRAP, Mackenzie Innovation Institute (Mi²), BDC, Bereskin and Parr Legal/IP experts and university research programs during roundtable discussions.
Plus, you’ll get the chance to network with key industry contacts and leaders in business via the Speed Networking or the 1-on-1 prescheduled meetings.
What You’ll Get:
- A new location for 2018 means a new event format and more intimate setting
- Structured networking with industry leaders
- Participate in roundtable discussions with leaders from technology accelerators, Bloom Burton, BMZ, HTF, IRAP, Mackenzie Innovation Institute (Mi²), BDC, Bereskin and Parr, and academic institutions
- Meet face-to-face with subject matter experts in pre-scheduled meetings. Register to attend MedEdge 2.0 by May 25 to select your 1-on-1 meetings. Have a chance to meet with:
- Vincent Finn | Trade Commissioner, Life Science/Health IT, Consulate General of Canada in New York – Canadian Trade Accelerator, Philadelphia
- Ian McGill | Industrial Technology Advisor (ITA), Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP), National Research Council Canada
- Mélisse Craig | Innovation Advisor- Concierge, Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP), National Research Council Canada
- Rahim Khalifa | Innovation Project Consultant, Mackenzie Innovation Institute (Mi²), affiliated with Mackenzie Health Hospital
- Martin Gurbin | Innovation Broker, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Office of the Chief Health Innovation Strategist
- M. Adnan Syed | Manager, Research Programs, Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives, Faculty of Science, Ryerson University
- Bhupinder Randhawa | Partner and Chair-Engineering and Technology Law Practice, Bereskin and Parr
- Matthew Johnson | Vice President, Business Development, Bloom Burton & Co.
- Grace Chung | Clinical Validation Specialist and Assistant Professor, Ryerson Biomedical Zone
- Paul Bradley | Founder and CEO, Medtech Consulting