Summer Kickoff Networking – PATIO TIME!
Join the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada, Pegasus Fintech Inc., Fintech Growth Syndicate, Nikola Tesla Unite Ltd., TokenFunder, Gowling WLG, Equibit Group, Mavennet, partners, affiliates and a leading Fintech & Funding community in the heart of upscale Yorkville, on the InterContinental’s PATIO and Proof Bar for a night of revelry and prime networking mixer. Interested in disrupting the finance industry, raising capital or participating in Canada’s growing alternative finance and fintech sectors? Here’s a perfect opportunity to connect with emerging fintech startups (stealth mode) and experts, strategize with partners, pitch investors and mingle with Toronto’s burgeoning fintech ecosystem.
LIMITED TICKETS – GET’M BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!
$25 Early SOLD
$35 Standard(>50% SOLD)
- Limited tickets: All include entrance to private event, a complimentary drink, hor’doeurves, prizes and prime networking
- Taxes and fees extra. No refunds 7 days before the event (After Jul 4). Ticket transfers ok.
- If it rains the event will take place inside the Proof Bar
- Checkout photos from last year’s Summer networking event here
- INCLUSIVE Deals for fintech students, starving start-ups, and women founders: email for code: email@example.com
- NCFA MEMBERS deal: Save 25% https://bit.ly/2IxBi4s (Not a member yet? Join today and save)
This event is for the Blockchain, Fintech & Funding, AI and Alternative Investing Community
Innovators and investors interested in financial innovation, networking and collaborating with startups, investors, angels, early stage-focused VC’s and industry experts and developers in alternative finance, crowdfunding, fintech, payments, crypto-currency, blockchain, ICOs / STOs, Artificial Intelligence-driven investing and other financial innovation sectors.
- Women founders
- Companies actively raising capital
- Investors and syndicates interested in investing
- Fintech advisors, consultants, and development experts (startups, institutions, researchers, academia, government)
- Financial innovators and developers looking to partner or collaborate
- High growth fintech start-ups (stealth mode) and scale-ups. Private or public.
- Developers looking for opportunities and to connect with businesses
- Funding platforms, dealers, providers and their client networks
- Anyone interested in emerging fintech trends, regulations and industry developments
Venue (Patio and covered Proof Bar)
For more information about this event, please see the full event page
Interested in getting involved as a partner or volunteer?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all