The OMERS Ventures Charity Poker Tournament and Social has returned! Join us for another unforgettable evening with founders, investors, influencers and members of the Toronto tech ecosystem, and play for your favourite charity!
There is a minimum of $10,000 for the top players and their respective charities, in addition to great prizes.
We are thrilled to bring you this event in partnership with our incredible sponsors: BDC IT Venture Fund, Bryker, Canaccord, CIBC, EY, Goodmans, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, TD Securities, and Torys LLP.
This tournament series raised more than $100,000 for incredible organizations including SickKids, SANSAR, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, and others since its inception in 2016.
MAIN EVENT SCHEDULE
6:00PM: Player Registration + Table Assignment
6:30PM: Tournament Begins
10:30PM: Tournament Concludes + Winners Toast
- Tournament style is No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em
- Prizes will be awarded to the top five (5) players
- Winners must select one eligible not-for-profit OR one registered Canadian charity. Donation cannot be split to multiple organizations
- Limit of 2 tickets per company
- Drink tickets and food will be provided
- Tax receipts are not issued for the amount of registration. Tax receipts are provided for top-ups and re-buys.
For a list of registered Canadian charities, please see the following directory on CRA.
Back to all