Topic : Payroll and Form W-4 Update
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
The IRS has changed the way withholding is calculated on employee paychecks, and changed the Form W-4 as well. This course will go line-by-line through the new W-4 and cover the new withholding formula. We will also discuss other payroll changes, including key numbers for 2020, and changes with the Form 1099.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Explanation of the new W-4
- What to do when an employee already has an “old” W-4 on file
- What do employers do with the new W-4?
- Key payroll numbers for 2020
- Other payroll changes for 2020, including e-filing thresholds, and tax treatment of moving expenses
- Explanation of the new Form 1099-NEC and when it is used
Speaker Profile :
Jason Dinesen is a keynote s peaker of Compliance Key. Jason Dinesen is the President of Dinesen Tax & Accounting, P.C., a public accounting firm in Indianola, Iowa. His practice focuses on accounting and bookkeeping services, tax preparation and business advising to a variety of clients and industries. Dinesen has extensive experience working with a third-party administrator of retirement plans and is a prior presenter of multiple 1099 seminars. Dinesen majored in corporate communications with a minor in management from Simpson College.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 717-208-8666Back to all