Topic : Project Management Certification(PMP) Certification Training
- 35+ hours of self-paced learning
- Mock Interviews
- Brain Dumps
- 8 PDUs
- 36 hours of Instructor Led training
- 35+ hours of self-paced learning(PDUs)
- Industry Project assistance
- Mock Interview
- Brain Dumps
- One doubt clearing extra class
- One-o-One with trainer for one hour (extra assistance)
- Session Recordings
- PMI Application from submission support
Why you should attend this Course and gain your PMP
PMP Certification course at Ijona Academy enables you to hone your skills in forecasting, organizing, planning, leading, controlling, coordinating and motivating at your workplace. Our team of the best instructors and experts able you to manage time and resources to achieve the desired results. You will learn the art and science of optimum management of human, financial, technological and natural resources to meet organizational goals. Enroll at Ijona Academy and nurture the skills of making of profit, developing the human capital, producing quality goods and services, achieving customer satisfaction and earning a higher salary than those not certified.
Eligibility and Pre-Requisites:
- Although anyone can participate in the IJona classes, the PMP exam has specific criteria requiring:
- A payment – the exam costs $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members
- Formal PM Training – the exam requires completion of formal Project Management training. PMI calls these Contact Hours, and these are completed by participating in our classes.
- Experience leading and directing projects. This experience is about 2 to 3 ½ years’ worth of Project Management, based on education. This experience does not require one to hold the job title Project Manager or even be the designated Project Manager – one merely needs to have performed the work.
Tim Jerome PMP, MBA is a Keynote Speaker at Ijona Academy. He is a thought leader, lecturer, and mentor on topics of Project Management, Business, and Leadership across the planet. Tim has held the PMP credential since 2003, a member of Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2001 and has led and supported projects globally for over 20 years. Areas of expertise include Data Center design, implementation and transition, IT technology transformation, Enterprise PC fleet management, and business decision making within finance, manufacturing, healthcare, and government industries. As business consultant, Tim has enjoyed collaborating with and supporting decision makers of many Fortune 50s and 100s.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-828-0033Back to all