Give yourself a Holiday Present with this demo of the hottest WordPress UI technology – MultiPurpose Themes used with some of the great WordPress PageBuilders. Yes, the new Gutenberg Visual Editor is grabbing the headlines and it will be good when it comes out in WordPress 5 likely in the 1st quarter of the New Year. But Gutenberg will be no match for what you can accomplish now with MultiPurpose Themes+PageBuilders
Right now MultiPurpose Themes + Pagebuilders take WordPress development to a new level for 5 reasons:
- Multipurpose Themes work so very well together with PageBuilders. The MP Themes provide custimization of how headers, content areas, sidebars, and footers fit together both on a sitewide basis or with overrides for specific pages and posts.
- Both Multipurpose Themes and PageBuilders have very capable free versions;
- Both MultiPurpose Themes and Pagebuilders run quickly in creative development with very helpful revisions lists for stepping back and trying a new approach;
- Most MultiPurpose Themes and Pagebuilders have templates available for instant trial and customization of UI design ideas;
- The net result is that building Home, landing and other specialty pages is truly accelerated.
With this combo it is very easy to try out a Design Idea & quickly customize it or start all over. Both tools get 5.0 ratings on the WordPress site.
This meetup will be devoted to live demos of what can be done using MPThemes. Again, if any attendee would like to act as a guinea peg for developing a Home page, Landing page or complete starter website with 3-4 pages [Home, About, Blog, Services], please contact me. Likewise if you have a MPtheme that you would like to demo or see demo-ed – contact me at [masked].
All CSI-ers that attend will earn 1/2 hour free Hookup credit for Web Development.
Finally, the second part of this MPThe+PageBuilder demo in January will look at some of the best PageBuilders and how effectively they work with various MultiPurpose Themes.Back to all