The most effective leaders see themselves as being coaches and leaders rather than managers or supervisors. Coaching is the key component of enhancing team’s performance. It helps with retention and training costs and can also be a useful tool for career progression. If you wait for the annual performance appraisal period, you and your employees are missing out on opportunities to improve. Learn the key steps for effective coaching in the workplace, focused on performance and behavioral issues. Also understand the importance of effective communication skills in coaching and mentoring and when coaching is the most and the least effective.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Coaching is a process of helping another individual realize their inner potential, and delivering fulfillment to both the individual and the related organization. Effective coaching in the workplace, typically focuses on improvement in individual performance against key performance indicators or job expectations but can also focus on career growth opportunities for employees. Unfortunately, coaching is the part of a manager’s role that is probably the least understood.
- Understand what effective coaching in the workplace is and what it is NOT
- Use the G.R.O.W. coaching process to facilitate beneficial coaching conversations
- Learn how to build a coaching relationship and motivate your employee
- Develop realistic goals that are achievable and measurable
- Learn effective coaching skills and the principles of coaching
In this webinar, you’ll learn the essential elements of effective coaching and what you can do to become a more effective coach.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior HR executives
- HR leaders
- Members of the senior executive team
- Directors, coordinators and supervisors
- Anyone leading and driving leadership and organizational culture transformation
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Fax: +1-888-909-1882Back to all