What we'll do
Are you intentional on who are you reaching out to support your business journey? Are you getting weary of pitch-fest networking events and looking to make authentic connections?
Let's face it- entrepreneurial journey is tough, when you are alone. Let's meet and connect for support and encouragement. Most importantly, let's discuss and brainstorm strategies for building a solid network.
I look forward to connecting with you!
What to bring
If this is your first meet and greet, don't be shy! Here's what you should know:
- RVSP on meet up ( 10$ in advance, 15$ at the door)
- Bring some business cards
- Think about a sentence or two ready to explain who you are and what you do. If you just starting out and not quite sure what to say, be ready to share your goals and aspirations. As a community, we help you to get clarity
- You are welcome to bring a guest, but please make sure they are registered as well.
Important to know
If you RSVP yes, and plans change, please take a moment to update your RSVP. Continuous no-shows will be removed from the group
Admission is $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
- If you cancel your RSVP before March 20, we will carry your payment forward for 30 days so you can attend the following month's event. After 30 days, your credit expires.
- No refunds issued for cancellations after March 20.