In this two-day interactive bootcamp, you’re immersed in the activities of a UX designer through engaging discussions and activities that simulate real-life scenarios.
This bootcamp is best for:
- Individuals currently in a UX role and looking to build upon their knowledge to grow their career
- Those working closely with a UX team who want to collaborate more effectively
- Anyone taking on UX tasks, and considering a transition into a more formal UX rol
- Are curious and passionate to learn how to positively impact the user experience in your current role
This bootcamp will help you:
- Develop a working knowledge of UX principles and how to apply them through discussion of theory, definitions and processes
- Learn to solve real-world design problems, through hands-on experience with tools and techniques including: user research, foundational design, prototyping and testing
- Understand how to impact the user experience throughout the product life cycle, using practical tips and tricks
By the end of these sessions, you'll be able to:
- Speak a common language with UX professionals and to apply fundamental UX concepts in your current roles
How big is the class? Maximum of 20 participants
- Employees of startup and mid-size Communitech Member companies: $525
- Employees of enterprise Communitech Member companies & Communitech Associate Member companies: $660
- Non-members: $785
Includes light morning snack and lunch on both days.
*Note: To encourage diversity of thought in the classroom, we cap participant enrolment at a maximum of three employees per company. If you would like more people from your organization to benefit from this program, let us know and we can talk about a potential team session.
Davis Neable – LinkedIn
For more information contact the Communitech Academy: email@example.com
Cancellation policy: 14 days notice is required to obtain a full refund of the registration fee (Tuesday, October 7 2019, by 5 p.m.)
We have an awesome community. And we like to show it off.
Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at Communitech events for use on Communitech web, print, and social properties. We won’t sell your photo, but we may share it with media and/or partner organizations. By attending this and any Communitech event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed, and to your image or likeness being used at the discretion of Communitech.
Construction in the Region
As you may know, there is some construction happening in Downtown Kitchener, so you may hit some traffic getting here. Please check the latest updates from RideION.ca to help plan your best route.
Parking Downtown Kitchener
Parking made simple! Check out our up-to-date map to find out how to get downtown Kitchener, and where to park!Back to all