In this one-day hands-on learning lab, you’ll experience a mix of short presentations and activities to guide you through an end-to-end design sprint including:
- Introduction to design sprints through the whats, whens, whys and how
- Identifying and clarifying the problem by understanding the target user
- Where and how to find inspiration using sketch techniques
- How to critique and what makes for a good storyboard
- Prototyping techniques, tools and tips
- Setting objectives and running a test
- What’s next? How to move forward in your own company
Outcome: You’ll leave equipped to use an end-to-end design sprint in your own organization
Who it's for: This learning lab is for you if you want to learn how to use design sprints to:
- Quickly solve customer problems and test new ideas
- Break the pattern of committee-based decisions and move toward a collaborative process
- Encourage original thinking and the exploration of new ideas
- Learn time-effective ways to engage stakeholders and team members from ideation through to validation
How big is the class? Maximum of 20 participants
- Employees of startup and mid-size Communitech Member companies: $300
- Employees of enterprise Communitech Member companies & Communitech associate member companies: $375
- Non-members: $450
Includes light morning snack and lunch.
*Note: To encourage diversity of thought in the classroom, we cap participant enrolment at a maximum of three employees per company. If you would like more people from your organization to benefit from this program, let us know and we can talk about a potential team session.
Davis Neable – LinkedIn
For more information contact the Communitech Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy: 14 days notice is required to obtain a full refund of the registration fee (Monday, November 25 2019, by 5:00 PM)
We have an awesome community. And we like to show it off.
Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at Communitech events for use on Communitech web, print, and social properties. We won’t sell your photo, but we may share it with media and/or partner organizations. By attending this and any Communitech event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed, and to your image or likeness being used at the discretion of Communitech.
Construction in the Region
As you may know, there is some construction happening in Downtown Kitchener, so you may hit some traffic getting here. Please check the latest updates from RideION.ca to help plan your best route.
Parking Downtown Kitchener
Parking made simple! Check out our up-to-date map to find out how to get downtown Kitchener, and where to park!
Back to all