Are you thinking in expanding your company but you need more information about how to do it and the current benefits you can apply in order to grow in other markets?
LatAm Startups is starting a bootcamp for Canadian tech companies looking to grow their user and client base internationally. We're selecting three companies in total for this bootcamp. If you'd like to know how it works? we have all questions responded in this webinar.
Please join us in this free session.
About this Program
Mexico is an emerging market of 122 million people. The bridge between North America and Latin America, Mexico represents one of the most vibrant tech ecosystem in the region.
Be part of this scaleup Bootcamps and start an international expansion with the right connections in the market.
* Training local sessions in Toronto (June 5-7, 2019)
- Targeting International Customers
- Identify weakness and opportunities of growth for your company
- Sales projection in the market
- Legal aspects and tax impact
- Preparation to make presentations in the market
* Market validation (Mexico City June 10-12, 2019)
- Visit to key contacts in the market for your company
- Meeting with Angel Investors
- Meetup to showcase your company
Cost of the program USD 850 (2 co-founders max.)
Terms and conditions
* This bootcamp is specially designed for Canadian tech companies located in Toronto, if any international company apply please be aware the first days of training sessions start in Toronto in presence.
* Companies submitting an application and selected will be invoiced immediately, payments are not refundable.
* We don't cover travel and accommodation. Participants of the company should have enough funding to cover any trip expenses including health and travel insurance.Back to all