The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Learn what employees are researching on the internet about workplace conditions, management, employment law, and what employers can do and restrictions that are in place.
Why you should Attend:
Participants should attend this webinar if they are new to HR or are new to management and supervision.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What boundaries employers should consider setting
- Avoid the risks of miscommunication
- Policies and procedures employers can implement and more
Who Will Benefit:
- Business Owners who have a low Level of Experience in Managing a workforce
- New and Experienced Managers and Supervisors
- HR Generalists and Administrative Assistants
- New to HR, Payroll Staff, and Small Business
Brenda Neckvatal is an experienced practicing Human Resource professional and business consultant with vast experiencing spanning 30 years. She has experience working for five Fortune 500 corporations, consulted over 450 C-Suite executives, and led the reformation of HR infrastructure within 400 small businesses. Today's result is a highly diverse business background, exposing her to major industries of commerce. She is a specialist in government contracting compliance and has a deep understanding of the business and employee mindset.
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: email@example.comBack to all