The MaRS’ Health Innovation Partnership: Procurement by Co-Design program is a unique program that offers healthcare-service providers the opportunity to participate in the development of innovative solutions before procuring them. In turn, technology and service innovators with scalable business models can gain unprecedented access to end users and validate use cases to remain competitive.
MaRS is now accepting submissions for cohort 2 of the program.
Using a collaborative design approach, the program targets complex systemic problems while complying with the Broader Public Sector (BPS) procurement guidelines.
The program will take the form of a competition, attracting teams of healthcare providers and technology vendors. The competition follows the new, streamlined procurement approach, and encourages the procurement of validated solutions.
A total of $150,000 of grant funding is available for Ontario Broader Public Sector (BPS) healthcare delivery organizations that commit to co-designing and developing solutions with healthcare technology and/or service providers.
How to participate:
HEALTHCARE DELIVERY PROVIDERS
- Review the provider guidebook for more information on the program.
- Download and complete the challenge brief template.
- Submit your completed challenge brief via email to email@example.com by October 13.
INNOVATIVE TECH AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (VENDORS)
- Review the vendor guidebook for more information on the program.
- Review challenge briefs on the MaRS website on October 16.
- Download and submit your completed vendor brief, which should be emailed to the contact listed in the challenge brief you are responding to by October 20.
Challenge Brief: October 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Vendor Brief: October 20, 2017at 5:00 p.m. (EST)