MaRS has launched a new online course focused on business model validation. The 5-week online course is designed to help emerging business leaders create a sustainable business model and develop a framework for validating that model.
The next cohort starts March 11, 2019 and registration closes March 15.
The online course includes:
- Hands-on exercises each week to build your business
- A total of 40 hours of learning (8hrs/week), to fit around your schedule
- A selection of tests to validate your business model
- Five online master classes, and access to future master classes
- Access to the MaRS community on Slack – forever!
- Continued help post-course
- A certificate of completion
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the lean startup method and why the business model canvas is used
- Iterate on your business model canvas and make adjustments based on feedback
- Conduct ongoing tests to validate how to keep your business sustainable
- Identify areas of your model that require pivoting
- Learn how to tell the story of your business model
Each class is an intensive workshop session designed to dig into the gaps of your business. We’ll help you work towards a sustainable and tested business model. For more information, visit: https://www.marsdd.com/business-model-course/